You’re on a long road trip with friends, at a point you parked the vehicle in the middle of the woods to relax your nerves, when you decided to resume the trip the car would simply not start. Maybe this is not your present reality but this is an eventuality every vehicle owner dreads. And when it happens you want to have a reliable jump starter to bail you out of this misery. Hence, the need to read this Utrai jump starter review to assess if it’s a worthy tool or otherwise.
Now, let’s proceed to the…
The Utrai Jump Starter Review
When you see 83% of customers giving a product 5 stars review then it says much about the quality of the product in question, and that is the case with this Utrai Jstar 4 Car jumper starter. Within 1 to 3 seconds, it will jump-start your dead vehicle battery.
As you will discover, this device is multifunctional. It can be used to charge other devices such as cellphone, vacuum cleaners, PC, tablets, and even flashlights. In the case of an emergency, you can easily use this tool to find your way out of the wild.
The flashlight, compass, and safety hammer feature of this tool can be used to find your way out of an entrapped vehicle or peradventure you are lost. Now the cable is a little bit too short. A longer cable would make it, even more, easier to use this tool.
It is also portable for its diverse use. It can start your vehicle up to 30 times per full charge. It’s equipped with a 2400mAh battery capacity that can give a peak current of up to 2500A. Summarily, you can say bye to the days of lifting heavy battery in order to jump-start your vehicle once you cop this device.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Utrai Jstar 4 Car Jump Starter
What Are The Top Features of Utrai Jump Starter
Multi-mode LED Flashlight
The device is equipped with three light modes; Strobe, SOS, and Normal settings to help you see clearly when working with your device.
Where you need to charge your cellphone but can’t lay your hands on a USB cord you can seamlessly use the wireless charging feature of this device to power your phone.
The smart clamp of this Urai jump starter has a LED screen that shows you the status of the battery you are trying to jump-start.
The smart clamp also has advanced safety features that help protect you from overload, overvoltage, overcurrent among many others.
Difference Between Utrai Jump Starter Vs Hulkman Alpha85
|Product||Utrai Jump Starter||Hulkman Alpha85|
|Peak Current||Up to 2500 Amp||2000 Amp|
|Gas / Diesel Engine Rating||8.5/ 6.0 liters||8.0 / 7.0 liters|
|Price point||Lesser on the price point||Higher price|
- 【Easier & Safer Start Assurance】Safely jump start a dead car battery in seconds with this compact, yet powerful, 1000-amp portable lithium car battery jump starter pack - up to 50 jump starts on a single charge - and rated for gasoline engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 5.5 liters.
- 【Multi-Function】 It's a car jump starter, portable power bank with 13000mAh, LED flashlight, and 12-volt portable power.It's easily rechargeable from any powered USB port in 3 hours at 2.1-amps,for you smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. An integrated 400-lumen LED flashlight with three light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS.
- 【Intelligent Jumper Cable 】 In addition to 9 built-in general protections, the UTRAI intelligent jumper cable also comes with unique UTRAI spark-proof technology and unique audiovisual prompt technology – Intelligent jumper cable with a 3-inch display screen, can clearly diagnose battery information,and safe and easy to use without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks
- 【Compact Portable Design】UTRAI Jump Starter has an ultra-compact and lightweight design weighing only 1 pound, and a 10,000 mAh battery can meet your long-distance use for a month with 30 times .Meanwhile featuring high-discharge lithium technology and IP65 waterproof for safe operation in any climate.A rubberized over-molded casing to prevent scratching or marring of surfaces. Allows rapid charging in 2-hours via the vehicles auxiliary port.
- 【WE GOT YOU BACK 】 You can get UTRAI Jump Starter, smart jumper , manual, USB charging cable .Rugged build for a life of adventure, and features an IP65 function (Rain-resistant & dust-tight, and drop resistant). 24 months of hassle-free warranty and lifetime technical support. Contact us anytime with any questions.
- Easier & Safer Start Assurance: Product status is intuitively shown on a 3.3-inch smart screen, so you can start your car easily. Over 9 types of protection, free your worries of misoperation and sparks.
- Powerful Performer: 2000 Amps peak cranking amp can start the vehicles up to 8.5L Gas/6.0L Diesel engines. A single charge can achieve 60 times jump-start.
- 65W High-Speed Charge: Charge from 0% to 100% in less than 1.5 hours, with our patented 65W Speed Charge. But just over 20% of power is enough to start your car if necessary
- More than a Jump Starter: It’s also a 20000mAh battery bank for charging devices and a flashlight with 3 modes. Plus a 12 volt 10 amps port for powering any 12V DC devices, like tire inflators, inverters, and more.
- WE GOT YOU BACK: Rugged build for a life of adventure, and features an IP65 function (Rain-resistant & dust-tight, and drop resistant). 24 months of hassle-free warranty and lifetime technical support. Contact us anytime with any questions.
Is Jump Starter Bad For Your Car?
From my experience, jump starters are not bad for your car but they may pose a serious problem w
here the car battery you intend to start is damaged. A damaged battery can easily cause a fire explosion when the jumper cables are placed on it.
Also, jumper cables can spark and ignite the sulfuric vapors released from the car batteries thereby leading to fire outbreaks.
Does A Jump Starter Tool Charge Car Battery?
Contrary to what you might have heard, jump starter kits don’t charge batteries rather they provide the vehicle with enough power to start the engine.
Does it weaken in the cold winter?
No! This device still works fine in any weather, whether hot or cold!
How long are the cables on Jstar 4?
It is about 8 inches long.
How do I recharge this?
Connecting the USB cable into the USB charging port of the Jumpstarter or any USB 2a wall adapter would do just fine.
Does it have DC output or a cigarette lighter? What’s the range?
Yes! It has a DC output of 12V-16.7V but the package does not have a cigarette lighter.
Can the device serve as a power bank?
Yes, it can! But it’s better you use it only as a vehicle jump starter.
Good Bye Words
With this Utrai Jump starter review, we hope we’ve helped you in learning more about this car jump starter before you make any purchase decision. By learning the advantages, disadvantages, and top features of this device you would have discovered whether this is the right tool for you or not.
With that said;
Go ahead and do what feels right for you and don’t forget to protect yourself and your loved ones by putting your masks on!
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.