If you’re looking for a reliable and powerful jump starter for your car, the Evatronic Jump Starter can be the ultimate solution and it is definitely worth considering.
With its impressive 4000A peak current and multiple safety features, this jump starter is best for SUVs, including cars, trucks, and boats. But does it live up to the hype? In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the Evatronic Jump Starter and its features to help you make an informed decision.
With its easy-to-use digital display and 20,000-mAh lithium battery, this starter unit will keep your vehicle running without missing a beat. Want to know more? Let’s go!
How to use Evatronic Jump Starter?
October 3, 2023
The Evatronic Jump Starter is a portable device that allows you to jump-start your vehicle in case of a dead battery. Here are the steps to use the portable Jump Starter:
- Battery: Check the battery state. You can adjust the brightness of LED display according to your need. A red light means that the battery is in low state and green means it is fully charged.
- Dead Power Bank: When the power banks are dead, you can use a car charger to charge it for about 4 hours before using it again to jump start your vehicle.
- The power bank can be used to charge the electrical tools such as drill, light, etc;
- After the vehicle engine is started: You should turn off the power bank first and then turn off your vehicle engine. And then you can remove the jumper cables from your car correctly. Otherwise, it will affect the durability of your battery.
- Six buttons on this power bank (two big buttons and four small ones), which are for LED display adjustment, jump starter button and quick charge button. The big button at upper left corner is to switch on/off this power bank, which is quite friendly to use.
- Cradle: This car jump starter has a cradle to charge your electronic devices. The battery capacity of this power bank is 20,000mAh. The battery could last more than two years. It’s very easy to charge your phone or other devices via this power bank. You just need to connect your devices with a standard USB cable. And then you can charge your device via the cradle;
- Buttons: The jump starter button can be used to jump start cars, trucks or SUVs. Make sure the power bank and car battery are fully charged before you use it to jump start your car. After using the power bank to jump start your vehicle, remember that you should turn off the power bank first and then turn off your vehicle engine.
- The quick charge button can be used to charge the power bank. You should use the car charger to charge it.
Note: For further details, please read User’s Manual carefully before using the product.
Evatronic Jump Starter: The Ultimate Car Jump Starter for your Car.
I am sure and glad portable jump starter booster! I had recently broken down in the middle of nowhere and couldn’t get anyone to come to help me for a few hours. This device saved me from being stuck in that desolate place for hours on end. It was so simple to use and was able to start my car with ease.
Moreover, I feel like the product is of decent quality and probably very durable considering everything that it does. But there were two things that were not so great about this jump starter, and those two things were the price and the wall mount bracket. The price of this product was way too expensive for what it did in my opinion, although there are cheaper alternatives on the market now.
It can charge my phone and other electronics while running the starter on the car, but you can’t do both at the same time. I camp a lot and I have a problem with my car not wanting to start. This starter is awesome, it turns my old car into a new one every time I use it. This starter is portable so that you can just carry it in your trunk.
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the main features of the Evatronic Jump Starter, which include:
Ideal For Gas / Diesel Vehicle
The 12.0L gas-powered cars and 10.0L diesel-powered vehicles can get a full charge from this car battery booster. For smaller vehicles like motorcycles and ATVs, they can receive a partial start to get going again. This is an ideal product if you have a 12v battery system in your vehicle.
LED Digital Display
The jump-starting system uses solid-state circuitry, which is more efficient and rugged than conventional relays. This makes the battery booster safer and more reliable. The LED screen indicates your current battery voltage so that you can safely start your vehicle.
Stand In Extreme Weather
At temperatures between 14°F and 140°F, the car starter boasts strong and stable performance. It is so easy just plug in the cables into your car battery, press the power button, and you are good to go.
Here are a few additional features for Evatronic Jump Starter, read below:
Multi-Mode LED Flashlight
The multipurpose LED light has warning, SOS, and flashlight modes to meet your lighting demands in unexpected circumstances. A blinking LED red light on the battery pack indicates that it is charging, and a solid red light indicates that it is fully charged, or good to go. When you need to jump-start your car, simply attach it to the positive and negative posts on the car battery using the clamps provided in the kit.
In an emergency, a variety of devices, such smartphones, tablets, cameras, GPS, camcorders, Bluetooth headphones, and more, could be recharged through the two USB ports (QC 3.0 & 5V/1A). When you arrive at your destination, simply plug the battery pack into an AC outlet using the included AC power adapter and recharge it for future use.
For additional security, the jump starter uses 8 advanced safety features, including short-circuit protection, reverse polarity, reverse connection, overload, over-voltage, over-charge, and reverse polarity. It will quickly charge up to give you enough power to get you safely back on the road. Once your car is running, simply unplug the battery booster from your car and you are set to go.
Comparison Between Evatronic 20000mAh and Evatronic 11300mAh Jump Starter
October 3, 2023
Can a car battery last 11 years?
The amount of time that a car battery lasts usually varies between three and five years. Pushing your battery longer than this, even on the best days, can cause it to fail without warning. For that reason, most auto manufacturers recommend using this service schedule: after or two.
Which battery lasts longest?
CVS, Energizer, Duracell, Rayovac are some of the best brands, who can last long time.
Which company cell battery is best?
Panasonic is the highest-ranking electric vehicle battery producer in the entire world from Japan, while Tesla’s longest-serving business partner is also considered significant in terms of lithium battery technology. Samsung, Panasonic, and LG are also leaders in telecommunications industries.
How many amps is a good jump starter?
The 400-to-600-amp range will be adequate for a car or truck that is customary-sized. Creating a greater charge in larger vehicles may draw up to 1500 to 2000 amps, and the energy in these appliances can be boosted to no more than 150 amps.
How long does lithium jump starters last?
Typically, a modern lithium battery’s lifetime is about 2 to 3 years, which is considered to reach approximately 300 to 500 complete charge cycles that are listed by manufacturers.
It has an impressive battery capacity that can start even the most stubborn of engines and can provide emergency power in any situation. Evatronic Jump Starter allows you to charge tablets or other devices at full speed. There is also reverse polarity protection and auto voltage detection built-in to keep you and the car safe from harm.
The car battery booster comes with an amazing tool. The charger boasts a maximum output from the battery. The jump-starting system uses solid-state circuitry, which is more efficient and rugged than conventional relays.
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.