All vehicles made after 1996 are subject to the Onboard Diagnostic II or well known as OBD2. The diagnostic system is designed and used to check the engine and other parts and to identify irregularities or malfunctions in the vehicle.
In modern auto safety measures, the anti-lock braking system(ABS) and Supplemental Restraint System(SRS) have become the main subjects to the diagnostic system besides the engine checking.
That drives the needs of the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs to help mechanics or car owners to perform OBD2 diagnosis accurately. A reliable OBD 2 scanner is essential to obtain the necessary data for proper auto repairs and replacements.
If you are looking for OBD2 Abs testing tools for Mercedes, you may ignore this article for knowing actual information.
What is an SRS scanner?
SRS scanner is a diagnostic scan tool that’s able to read codes off the Safety Restraint System(SRS). The system refers to the control module, impact sensors, and airbag system.
The best obd2 scanner with abs and srs functions helps you to scan problems with your SRS system like when the light turns on.
The light itself is the sign of some issues on your airbag system while an SRS scanner helps you to find the actual problems and to suggest proper solutions for fixing them. Some SRS scan tools are featured with both code reading and clearing functions.
What is ABS? (Anti-Lock Braking System)
ABS stands for Anti-Lock Braking System is an electronic braking system that has become one of the fundamental car safety measures.
The braking system utilizes the electronics as a controller to prevent your wheel from locking up when performing braking. The controller drives the valves and releases braking fluid, back and forth, until your vehicle completely stops.
ABS is an important safety feature as it allows the driver to control steering when braking even if it’s in a low grip or sudden circumstances.
This way, drivers can avoid or reduce the risks of incidents driven by locked wheels. Today, most auto manufacturers produce vehicles with ABS.
How To Read GM Abs Codes
First, you’d have to connect the obd2 scanner with abs and srs to your vehicle by plugging the OBD2 connector into the OBD2 port located in your dashboard, typically on the side of your driving position.
Once it’s properly connected, you can turn on your car and run the abs diagnostic tool. The scanner would read the ABS codes while some products can even perform the bleed procedure.
You can view the data in the built-in screen or extended screen as you connect it to a PC, mobile device, or simply print it. However, you need to use a scanner that’s surely compatible with your VIN.
If you don’t accurately know how to use obd2 scanner you can’t do this work.
Our comparison Table:
Top 10 best obd2 scanner with abs and srs Review
While there are extensive options of scanners available in the market, not all of them are legit or suit your needs. These are some of the best obd2 scanners with abs and srs products that you can find on Amazon.
While these products can generally do OBDII scanning functions you may compare and consider other functions, features, compatibility, prices, and other factors.
1. BlueDriver Obd2 Scanner with abs & srs
BlueDriver is a Bluetooth obd2 abs scanner from Lemur Vehicle Monitor that works for both iPhone and Android devices. North American professional engineers have been trusting BlueDriver for their scanning arsenal for a while now and you can have it for your personal or workshop use.
Why we don’t recommended you to go for Autel Mk808? Cause Mk808 price and features is too higher than bluedriver.
The best obd2 scanner with abs and srs tools is fully featured with the repair reports processed through PAT-verified auto repair database.
The optimum performance is ensured with the effective collaboration between the BlueDriver sensor and app.
The product also comes with extensive benefits for mobile devices used for scanning whether it’s your Android and iOS mobile devices.
- DTC Lookup: BlueDriver can read diverse codes, including transmission, anti-lock braking system(ABS), Reset TPMS, engine light check, and airbag. The OBD Scan tool also provides advanced test results, including the misfire counts from the engine’s cylinders.
- Compatibility: BlueDriver OBD Scan tool is compatible with most significant carmakers, including GM, Chrysler, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, BMW, Honda, Mercedes, Hyundai, Volkswagen, and other vehicles with OBD II port.
- Live data: BlueDriver discloses the data source through the interface and allows you to customize colour, size, and arrangement. Live data can be logged and exported as a file.
- ABS Motor Test: BlueDriver currently doesn’t support ABS motor test, only enhanced diagnostic.
- ABS Bleeding: Bidirectional communication isn’t supported, so BlueDriver can’t control the ABS module to activate.
- EVAP system: BlueDriver doesn’t support readiness indicators like the EVAP system, so it can’t provide you with the related data.
2. FOXWELL NT201 OBD2 Scanner
FOXWELL NT201 is another abs obd2 scanner from the manufacturer coming to our list. Claimed to work for all cars, FOXWELL NT201 comes with Ezvid Wiki and Onsite Associates Program’s recommendation for the OBDII scanning functions.
The built-in display allows you to quickly view the vehicle’s health status conveniently.
Most importantly, it’s the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs abilities that supports all OBDII protocols and provides broader compatibility for US, European, and Asian vehicle make.
It’s a plug-and-play OBDII scanner tool with a lifetime free update with PC connectivity.
On-Board monitor test is the top-notch feature that comes with troubleshooter functions and complete tests.
DTC Lookup: FOXWELL NT201 feature onboard monitor test and cover all OBD II tests and I/M readiness monitoring function modes. The scanner allows you to read and erase diagnostic trouble codes. It also comes with error readiness monitors and DTC review(historic, memory, and intermittent.
Compatibility: For scanning function, FOXWELL NT201 works on all OBD II vehicles, including American, European, and Asian cars.
Live data: You can view and stream live diagnostic data in FOXWELL NT201 by chart or graph through the display, including temperature, speed, rpm, or voltage with value and status of diagnosed systems.
ABS Motor Test: FOXWELL NT201 doesn’t support ABS code reading, only OBD2 engine fault codes.
ABS Bleeding: There are no special functions like ABS bleeding or bidirectional communicated services supported in FOXWELL NT201.
EVAP system: FOXWELL NT201 allows you to perform leak tests on the EVAP system so you can verify the correct tests you’ve done for your evaporative emission control system.
3. INNOVA 3040RS OBD2 Scanner
INNOVA 3040RS is the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs abilities that works with the RepairSolutions2 mobile app. When it comes to checking engines and ABS, reading and clearing codes are supported.
The use of the app allows you to access free vehicle health reports as well as resources and amenities to help you with your auto problems.
INNOVA 3040RS allows you to stream live data as well as the freeze frame data to help with a more accurate diagnosis.
The engine and ABS clear & check functions work on most US, European, and Asian vehicles(1996 above). Real-time diagnosis and resourceful apps are what you need to fix your auto problems more effectively while saving your time as well.
- DTC Lookup: INNOVA 3040RS can read and clear ABS and engine for diverse vehicles. It can also perform battery and charging system tests to check whether it needs repair or replacements.
- Compatibility: INNOVA 3040RS is compatible with most American, European, Asian vehicles 1996 models or newer
- Live data: You can conveniently view and stream real-time data through the display interface for better diagnosis. INNOVA 3040RS allows freeze frame data to display information about when the problem code takes place.
- ABS Motor Test: While the INNOVA 3040RS can check ABS light and inform your code priority or severity, it doesn’t support the ABS motor test yet.
- ABS Bleeding: INNOVA 3040RS features no bidirectional communication, so it’s impossible to perform an ABS bleeding test.
- EVAP system: INNOVA 3040RS doesn’t support Evaporative Engine control system(EVAP) check, so you can’t perform a leak test or verify your fixes on the system.
4. ANCEL Automotive obd2 scanner abs srs Transmission
ANCEL Auto Scanner Diagnostic Transmission is a reliable scan tool with full OBDII functions and broad compatibility.
It’s one of the best obd2 scanners with abs and srs tools featured with OBD II diagnostic system that can scan most of older vehicles including US cars(1996 above), European cars(2001 above), and Japan/Korean/Asian cars(above 2003) as well as other cars with OBDII.
Coming with a screened interface, the ANCEL scanner is a plug-and-play device that requires no extra power.
Most importantly, the device comes with DTC tips and parameters that are continuously updated by the manufacturer.
5. FOXWELL NT630 Plus
FOXWELL NT630 Plus is another best obd2 scanner with abs and srs functions with OBD II functions that comes with advantages.
The device works mainly to help you with ABS/SRS/SAS faulty codes but it also works on the solution.
FOXWELL NT630 Plus can help you through the bleeding process including pumping and valving.
It also allows you to perform active tests on sensors, switches, or actuators of the airbag system.
FOXWELL NT630 Plus also comes with quite broad compatibility and updates that make it perfect for personal or auto workshop uses.
6. INNOVA CarScan 5610
INNOVA CarScan 5610 is another best obd2 scanner with abs and srs functions that allows you to diagnose and fix problems in a diverse vehicle makes.
INNOVA CarScan 5610 comes with the use of RepairSolutions 2 app available for Android and iOS devices that not only provides users with access to the Innova database but also other amenities to support auto repair operation in a one-stop manner.
The scanner comes with bi-directional controls that not only perform tests but also enable particular functionalities as well.
ABS and SRS functions of INNOVA CarScan 5610 come with the easy self-diagnosis feature.
7. Autel MaxiLink ML619 ABS SRS OBD2 Scanner
Did you know ML619 is the best autel scanner? May be not! Autel ML619 is an upgraded version of its predecessor Autel AL619 that comes with more comprehensive coverage.
Autel ML619 is the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs scanners that can diagnose ABS and SRS of vehicles manufactured in 1996 and above covering US, European, and Asian vehicles.
This new version of the OBDII scanner can perform a wide code diagnosis covering generic and manufacturer-specific codes. It has a total of ten OBDII test modes for emissions.
You can view diverse contextual data through the built-in display.
The scanning device can be updated and upgraded to cover more functionalities and data. You can update and upgrade Autel ML619 that makes it best for long-term use.
8. LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner
LAUNCH CRP123 is an all-range OBD2 scan tool that covers the diagnosis function for engine, ABS, SRS, and transmission. The scanner is designed for graphing, recording, replaying, and printing data.
Not only that it can read the codes of those systems, but LAUNCH CRP123 can also reset them.
All ten modes of OBDII standards are fully covered but it’s enhanced with the ability to lookup tools and solutions to help you with a more accurate, comprehensive diagnosis.
The OBDII scanner also comes with a live data stream that you can view on its landscape screen.
It’s another best obd2 scanner with abs and srs features that also support diverse vehicles of all makes from US, Asian, and European auto manufacturers.
9. Autel AutoLink AL619 OBD2 Scanner
Autel AutoLink AL619 is the previous version of ML619 that you may also consider in this list. The obd2 scan tool with abs can reach and clear DTCs as well as diagnose both ABS and SRS systems of various vehicles.
Supporting all ten OBDII test modes, the scan tool helps you check the actual emission-driven statuses of your vehicles.
Generic and manufacturer-specific codes are also supported for particular vehicles found in the additional screen(PC).
If you’re looking for a functional scanner for engine, SRS, and ABS for vehicles below 2016 makes, Autel AutoLink AL619 could be the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs functions you can choose. Lifetime free software updates are included in your purchase.
Autel Diaglink is another best obd2 scanner with abs and srs features from the manufacturer that offer all-system diagnosis functions.
These cover the engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS system as well as other parts of the vehicle including body, powertrain, chassis, and other diagnostics.
Autel Diaglink can work on most vehicles(1996 above) of all makes including US, European, and Asian auto brands.
It offers advantages of full system diagnosing with reading and clearing functions to help provide comprehensive solutions for mechanics. You can also enjoy a free lifetime software update on your Autel Diaglink purchase.
If you’re looking for auto-scan reader works on diverse car modules, Autel Diaglink could be a legit option.
What to look’s before buying a obd2 scanner with abs and srs
These are what to look for when buying the Best Obd2 Scanner with Abs and Srs.
Software updates allow the scan tool to keep updated with new error codes and perform further module checks whenever supported by the manufacturer. Code updates may also refer to the generic ABS/SRS codes and manufacturer-specific codes. Scan tools with mobile apps usually also receive updates from having more comprehensive yet reliable services throughout times.
ABS/SRS scan tools available in the market come with different speeds in performing scanning, clearing, tests, or reports. The high-performance scan tools allow you to have codes within seconds or minutes, while the others may require more time. Consider the time needed by the scan tool to perform each task.
OBD2 scanners with ABS & SRS features are popular among DIYers, but there are also operating issues or obstacles in using the scan tools. At this point, you better choose the OBD2 scanner product with responsive and helpful customer support that helps you with your complaints and inquiries.
OBD2 Scanner Tools now come into the market at competitive prices. However, the costs would typically refer to the services, features, durability, and other factors. For example, cheaper ABS & SRS scan tools may be able to read and clear code, but more expensive products may have bi-directional communication features. It’s not about looking for the cheapest products but ABS & SRS scan tools that value the best of your money.
Most OBD2 Scanner Tools compatible with American, European, and Asian vehicles made in 1996 or above. However, some scanner tools may not be compatible with particular vehicle models, so you can’t use them to read and clear ABS/SRS codes. Ensure that the ABS/SRS scanner is compatible with your vehicle by checking the product description or contacting the manufacturer.
While most OBD2 scanner tools can read and clear error codes, you may need more advanced features for more functionalities. For example, the ones with bi-directional communication allow you to perform ABS bleeding or SRS system test.
Like buying other electronic devices, you better purchase OBD2 Scanner tools that come with a guarantee of money refunds or replacement for not working units.
Consider whether the OBD2 scanner allows you to connect with your desktop computer and mobile devices. It gives you more flexibility in controlling the performance and viewing ABS/SRS data sent from the scanner tools.
ABS & SRS Key Features
Basic Key Features
- Onboard Diagnostic: The scan tool must support an onboard diagnostic system that checks the engine, mechanical parts, and approach on the vehicle. OBDII scan tools well recommended if you have 1996 or newer vehicles.
- ABS/SRS Read and Clear: You should note that not all OBDII scan tools support ABS and SRS services. The scan tool must be able to read and clear ABS & SRS codes. You can do proper repairs, troubleshoots, or replacements with informed error codes, while the clearing feature helps you reset the ABS/SRS light.
- Live Data Stream: By streaming live data, you can do real-time checking on ABS/SRS modules and components. Live data can present in charts, graphs, and detailed problem descriptions.
- Compatibility: ABS/SRS scan tool must be compatible with your vehicle(American, Asian, European). Manufacturers usually disclose compatibility upfront whether it supports specific vehicle makes and years. OBD2 scan tools would typically be compatible with vehicles with OBD2 ports.
- Easy to Use: ABS/SRS scan tools should be easy to use for DIYers to perform checking at their garage. The user interface should be accessible, while you should easily initialize the scanning or clearing.
- Freeze Frame Data: ABS/SRS scan tools with free frame data feature to allow you to identify when the braking or airbag system starts showing problems based on the recorded data when the scanning is performed.
Advance key Features
- Bluetooth Pairing Connectivity: You can pair the scan tool with peripheral devices with this feature, whether it’s a desktop computer or mobile device wireless. This way, you can have a better display and interface that flex your way in performing scanning and testing.
- Mobile App Connectivity: Some scan tools allow connectivity with mobile devices, including Android and iOS devices. Despite flexible control, it eases owners to obtain software updates for their scan tools.
- Repair Suggestions: It would be wonderful if your scan tool not only read the ABS/SRS error codes but also suggests proper solutions. Some scan tools come with built-in repair suggestions for DIYers.
- Built-in Parts Direct Order: Despite suggesting DIY solutions, some scan tools also allow you to purchase parts that need replacement directly. These scan tools are typically developed and reviewed by expert technicians, so you obtain correct solutions.
- Software Updates: Scan tools with software updates allow you to keep updated with new generic or manufacturer-specific error codes. Besides, it’s essential to keep the scan tool functioning throughout changes and developments.
- Control ABS/SRS: While most scan tools can only read and clear codes, advanced products also allow you to control the ABS and SRS system with the paired or connected device.
- ABS Bleeding Test: Scan tools with bidirectional communication allow you to perform an ABS bleeding procedure that will enable you to force the air out of your ABS that typically causes the spongy braking pedal.
- Portability: ABS/SRS scan tools should be portable enough to support DIY uses anywhere and anytime. Some scan tools are also battery-powered, which enhances their portability when used in different vehicles.
Advanced Key Features Of SRS Scan Tools
- Bi-Directional System Test: It’s a life-saving feature if you can check whether your airbag or SRS system is fully functioning. With bi-directional system tests, you can perform such tests.
- Solution Library App: A library filled with solutions accessible through the scan tool would be beneficial for DIYers.
- SRS Reports: The SRS reports typically inform you of the actual SRS code with the repair information, including the parts needed, cost calculation, and other factors whenever available.
- Solution Recommendation: Instead of providing a library, some scan tools may recommend solutions on your SRS codes.
- Needs Attention: An extended informational feature that needs Attention allows you to check related parts on the SRS module with potential or upcoming issues.
- Special Reset Functions: Special reset functions allow you to reset your airbag system when the generic reset cannot solve your problems.
How To Check ABS Codes & Find an ABS Error
Before you can fix ABS problems, you need to find the actual problems. As you’ve found your ABS light on the dashboard is on, it’s very important to respond to them immediately.
The best way to find an ABS error is by using the ABS test tool that’s widely available in the market. The tool can do a diagnosis to read and identify the actual error in your ABS.
The best abs srs and obd2 diagnostic tool also comes with DIY ABS fixing solutions.
Otherwise, you can have your vehicle inspected by professional auto mechanics as soon as possible for immediate, proper handling.
How do SRS & ABS Systems work
Safety Restraint System or SRS works involving the impact sensors, controlling module, and the airbags.
The impact sensors would send particular signals to the controller that deliver command or direct the airbags to deploy at the moment of collision.
The Anti-lock Braking System works quite similarly but the controller would drive the brake to deploy repeated fluid valving and releasing rapidly when braking so the driver can still control the steering until the vehicle completely stops.
SRS and ABS have become universal safety standards for modern vehicles today. Most countries have regulated SRS and ABS.
How do I clear my ABS light without a scanner
You can perform a hard reset to clear your ABS light without the scanner. You’d have to get a jumper wire that works for the Data Link Connector(DLC).
Next, you need to find the DLC port in your car and connect the jumper wire to it then turn on your vehicle.
When connected, you can press down the brake until you heal the click, then do braking eight times consecutively, and repeat when necessary. The flashing procedure would be successful as the light would turn on after it stops flashing.
The ABS light clearing would be easier with the best obd ii & can scan tool with abs functions and it also informs you of the reasons why the ABS light is engaged in the first place.
What’s the best code reader for ABS and TC lights?
I would personally recommend the BlueDriver Bluetooth Obd2 Scanner. Even FOXWELL, INNOVA brings great quality scanners on the market. You can comfortably work in the ABS and TC light sections with Bluedriver.
What Does An ABS Code Reader Do?
An ABS code reader reads the codes of problems and ensures the safety measures or indicators. The Code reader helps you to locate the actual problems in your ABS as the ABS light is engaged.
While the illuminated ABS light can be caused by multiple reasons, the scanner helps you to figure out whether it’s a faulty relay, pump, and so forth.
Why should I buy an ABS/SRS scanner?
ABS/SRS scanner is a fundamental tool for DIYers and professional mechanics as it’s specifically designed to locate and identify auto faults in your braking and airbag system.
The best obd2 abs srs scanner features can even inform you of the problems before it can endanger your life. The ABS/SRS scanner is a highly functional tool for auto diagnostics on vehicles.
A diverse range of ABS/SRS scanners is currently available in the market.
Does the Innova 3100J read all SRS and ABS codes?
Innova 3100J is designed to read SRS and ABS codes on vehicles manufactured in 1996 and above. When the vehicle is supported, the SRS and ABS codes would be read by Innova 3100J.
However, you may check the compatibility of your vehicle directly to your manufacturer for verification. Keep your VIN handy when contacting the manufacturer.
Should I get a Bluetooth OBD2 scanner?
The Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is more convenient than non-Bluetooth products. It allows you to conveniently connect the scanner to your smartphones or other mobile devices for better viewing and/or operating.
The Bluetooth connectivity is usually to support the use of mobile abs code reader app where users can access the interface of abs srs and obd2 diagnostic tool.
However, the main considerations of OBD2 of a scanner should cover the technical specifications you need to perform a diagnosis of your need.
Why should I buy an ABS/SRS scanner?
The main reason why you need to buy an ABS/SRS scanner as it provides you with fundamental information about auto faults. Only when you have the correct information, you can get proper solutions for the auto issues.
On the other hand, ABS/SRS scanner saves your precious time from performing manual diagnosis.
You should buy the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs features whenever you want to diagnose problems in your vehicle, especially when the ABS or SRS light is engaged.
What is the best OBD2 scanner for iPhone?
When it comes to the OBD2 scanner for iPhone, some best obd2 scanners with abs and srs products may come into your list. BlueDriver is considered to be the best solution for an OBD2 scanner that offers reliable connectivity with iPhone.
The scan tool can be connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth. Once connected, you can stream the live data, save data, and do updates for the scan tool.
BlueDriver App that you can install on your iPhone can work exclusively with the BlueDriver sensor for best scanning performance.
Will an OBD2 Scanner Read ABS codes
An OBD2 is typically able to read ABS codes except the manufacturer says otherwise. Not only read the ABS codes, but some OBD scanners are also able to clear or reset them while others can also perform bi-directional tests on your ABS in real-time.
Does the Autel Diaglink work with Japanese vehicles?
Autel Diaglink supports multiple languages, including Japanese. The all-system car diagnostic tool can work with Japanese vehicles. Autel DiagLink(MD802 DIY version) or the Japanese version is confirmed to work on Japanese cars, including Mitsubishi, Honda, Suzuki, Subaru, and so forth.
Does the Innova 3100J work right out of the box?
Innova 3100J is one of the manufacturer’s popular products. While most customers confirm the product works right out of the box, the others experience some issues regarding the compatibility and some features not working as described. You may check your vehicle compatibility first before purchasing Innova 3100J.
Can I print a report from the blue driver Obd ii scanner?
Yes, you can print a report from your blue driver OBD2 scanner through the connected device. Direct printing it’s not possible, but once it’s paired with your Android or iOS devices, you can print the repair reports from there.
How to use a Foxwell nt201 tester to check airbags?
First of all, you need to connect your Foxwell nt201 to your vehicle via the OBD2 port on your dash. Once connected, you can enter the diagnostic menu and choose the read code to check the airbag or SRS codes. You can erase the SRS codes through the diagnostic menu as well.
will Foxwell nt201 communicate with my 2012 UK Jeep?
Foxwell nt201 is an OBD2 scanner that should work on all vehicles made in 1996 and above. It should communicate with your 2012 UK Jeep, but if it doesn’t, let Foxwell nt201 retrieve the VIN of your vehicle first.
Innova vs Foxwell nt301, which is a better choice for Toyota? Do both support ABS?
Foxwell nt301 could have been one of the best affordable OBD2 scan tools, but it doesn’t support ABS and lacks advantages offered by Innova scan tools. Innova 6100P, for example, helps not only ABS code reading and clearing but also ABS bleeding.
What is the ABS sensor reading on a 2003 BMW 525i?
On a 2003 BMW 525i, the ABS sensor reads the speed of each to the ABS module. This way, the sensor can read whether one wheel is slower or faster than the others that result in traction loss.
What scanner is compatible with 1997 Chevy k1500 to bleed ABS?
If you want to bleed ABS of 1997 Chevy K1500due to spongy pedal brakes, you’d need OBDII scan tools with auto ABS bleeding features. ABS bleeding procedures require bi-directional communications between the scan tool and the vehicle itself.
Which devices are compatible with the BlueDriver?
BlueDriver app is compatible with iOS and Android devices to find the App Store or Google Play Store app. As long as your tablet/smartphone can download and install the app, you can use it for your BlueDriver scan tool.
Can BlueDriver read short and long-term fuel trim data?
BlueDrive can read short and long-term fuel trim data through the Live Data menu. However, the feature only works on certain vehicles.
Do I need any special software to bleed ABS with the Foxwell NT630 Plus?
Foxwell NT630 Plus already supports ABS bleeding procedure, so you don’t need special software. However, you may need to update the built-in software if you’ve found it not working correctly.
Will, the Foxwell NT630 Plus read the transmission fluid temperature?
Foxwell NT630 doesn’t cover transmission systems in its systems diagnostics, so it can’t read the transmission fluid temperature and provide you with relevant information.
Good bye words
When it comes to the best obd ii & can scan tool with abs product, you may have several options to choose from. The scanner selection would strongly depend on the technical specifications and what you need from the product.
You should ensure the compatibility of the device as a basic consideration before other factors. If the connectivity does matter to you, BlueDriver could be a straightforward option.
However, if you want a versatile function, let’s say the one with a bi-directional function, you may also consider the INNOVA CarScan 5610.
If you want a fully functional OBD2 scanner, then you can choose from the best obd2 scanner with abs and srs products that support all ten OBD standards. From there, you can then compare the prices and other features.
For the best value of money, Autel MaxiLink ML619 could be the winner for the functional OBDII diagnostic tool.
Again, you can choose the OBD2 scanner that suits your needs.
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.