An effective code scanner for any type of car brand is hard to find at a good price. But, with the reviews and the testing of many brands, it seems easy to buy and use an OBD2 scanner for Renault cars. Good quality and adequate OBD2 scanner have an effective power source. It is supportive for many operating systems such as Android & IOS, & is easy to operate. Some of the best OBD2 scanners used for the Renault cars are iCarsoft i907 Renault & Dacia Multi System Diagnostic Reset Tool, Autel MaxiCOM MK808, & iCarsoft CR PRO Advanced Multi-Vehicle/System.
- iCarsoft i980 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes for Mercedes on full systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream
- OBD II function for all OBD II/EOBD compliant vehicles: I/M Readiness, Data Stream, Freeze Frame, O2 Sensor Test, Evap System Test, Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL)…
- Lifetime free update Upgrade via USB 2.0 one year warranty Support Multi-language
- 🔥🔥🔥【2022 New Functions Making MK808 the Top Dog】Big Surprise! Since 1st June 2022, with the same cost, Autel MaxiCOM MK808 has been added $300+ valued NEW Functions. Including ✅Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) ✅28+ Service Functions ✅ FCA Auto Auth for 2017 & later FCA cars (Chrysler Jeep Dodge Fiat etc) ✅Work with MV105 &MV108 (not included).👉Click the "Update" icon to upgrade the MK808 system version to V2.62 or above to get all new features. Autel always Persues High Products for you!
- 【2022 Newly Released Bi-directional Control】The coming new software version V2.62 (released on 2022 June 1) brings powerful active test, making MK808 the most cost-effective Autel scanner (Cost less $300 than other bidirectional scanners). Active test is widely equipped for car subsystems to help you check if the car actuators are all in good conditions. Such as windows up/down, switch on/off, rear mirror fold/unfold and more. Note: Updating your MK808 firstly to get this new function.
- 【28+ MOST POPULAR SERVICES】 Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808, one of the most versatile OBDII diagnostic scan tool in the market, is an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional mechanics. With its advanced 28+ hot service functions including Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, Odometer, IMMO Keys (disable lost keys, add new keys), ABS Bleeding, Injector Coding, Battery Registration, DPF Regeneration, etc., and still growing, 2022 Autel MK808 ranks top in professional automotive scanners.
- 【DIAGNOSE ALL AVAILABLE MODULES】 2022 Autel MK808 works well on 80+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer), to Read / Clear codes, view Live Data for all available systems using the supported protocols. The detailed report reveals the exact nature of the problem, with possible fixes to help greatly plan the budget for repairs.
- 【IMMO KEYS】OBD2 diagnostic scan tool MK808 is cost-effective with a nice price tag of $449 considering the IMMO feature that it offers. Each time you lose the key, Autel Maxicom MK808 can add the new key and remotely disable the lost one. *ONLY available for Asian vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.
- 【Runs Fast & AUTOVIN】Skip those often very expensive OE-level scanners, the affordable MK808 presents a rich bag of features for you to enjoy. The AutoVIN technology can straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured, with just a single touch. The combination of MD802 and MaxiCheck Pro, with an A9 processor, 7-inch LCD touch screen and 64G memory ensures you the maximum speed of diagnosis and convenience of quick operation.
- 【2022 LATEST VERSION】 This original Autel scanner is backed up by Autel official after-sale services with 1-year warranty, available 30-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Autel seller, provide you with 2022 newest original MK808 with reliable quality.
- CR PRO VEHICLE COVERAGE: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, US Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Holden, AUS Ford, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dacia, Renault, Fiat, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, Jaguar, Peugeot, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Smart, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia
- CONTENTS: - Main Unit - Hardcopy User's Manual - Main cable - Data cable - TF Card (Within the main unit) - Nylon carry case
- SPECIFICATIONS: - Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels - Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C - Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C - Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V - Operating Current: 150mA@12V (typical) - Power Consumption: 1.8W (typical) - Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- VEHICLE COVERAGE (YEAR): - Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles - Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles - Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- FIFTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES: - Diagnose most Models (OBDII-16DLC) - Full System Diagnosis - Supports Oil Service Reset - Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance - Battery Management System (BMS) (some vehicles do not enjoy this function) - Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System - Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC) - Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration - Read &Clear DTC - Read Live Data - Supports Battery Test - Supports Data Review and Print
Weeklytools is reader supported – if you click on a link and make a purchase, We may receive commissions from purchases made via our links at no additional cost to you
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.