For some of us, cars are not only mere an asset but an investment, putting all our effort and time into it, but what if, suddenly, that car breaks down and there is no diagnosis for what exactly went wrong.
It is where the Mercedes Benz obd2 scanner comes into play, carrying out a thorough scan and analysis of all the parts of your car, not forgetting that it provides all the details regarding the trouble and how to proceed with the repairs!
No matter which car, there is the Mercedes obd2 protocol, the best obd2 scanner for BMW, ensuring a Mercedes diagnostic tool and a Mercedes code reader, enabling thorough analysis of your beloved car.
Thus, get the best obd2 scanner for Mercedes sprinter or any other car right now, and that too, the best obd2 scanner under 100$. A car user always wants to clean his vehicle correctly. For this, different kinds of pressure washers are used to neat and clean a car.
How to Choose an OBD2 Scanner
An OBD2 Scanner has different features and attributes based on which one should decide on selecting an OBD2 Scanner. The person should consider the familiarity level of the individual with the scanner tools and the purpose behind the purchase.
Based on the attributes, it should be decided which features align with the individual’s goals, and then You should make a purchase.
Such as for a Mercedes Benz, an individual will look towards the best obd2 scanner for Mercedes Benz.
As important as it is to see the features thoroughly, Otherhand. It is also essential to know how to use the OBD2 Scanner.
Review Section: Top 9 OBD2 Scanner for Mercedes
|BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android||
|OBDScar OS601 OBD2 Scanner Universal Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader||
|SEEKONE OBD2 Scanner Professional Car OBD II Scanner||
|LAUNCH CRP129X OBD2 Scanner 7.0 Android Scan Tool||
|Autel Scanner Maxilink ML619, Upgraded Version of AL619||
|Autel Scanner MaxiLink ML629 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool||
|iCarsoft CR Pro Professional Multi-System Multi-Brand Car Diagnostic Tool||
|FOXWELL NT614 Elite OBD2 Scanner||
1. BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro Mercedes OBD2 Scanner
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro helps provide many repair options based on their database contributed by many Professional Automotive Technicians.
Is blue driver obd2 scanner best for Abs and Srs testing and solving? Yes, of course. This obd ii scanner passes information through a wireless connection.
Moreover, it easily connects with your smartphone providing you with the features of an expensive obd2 scanner and features of a smartphone. It is the best obd2 wireless scanner for Mechanics.
Bluetooth Connection: BlueDriver is simply an OBD2 Bluetooth adapter that would connect to smartphones or other paired devices through wireless connection so more hassle with cords and probes. You can then access the interface through the BlueDriver app available for Android and iOS to perform scanning and retrieving data from your car.
Complete Diagnostics: BlueDriver has more error codes to cover than other comparable Mercedes Benz obd2 scanners or adapters. It means that BlueDriver can either read and clear more codes that refer to particular problems in your car.
Applicable Integrated Fixes: BlueDriver comes with integrated fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians that cover a complete range of automotive fixes. You don’t have to go to an auto shop for DIY fixes whenever possible.
Live Data: When scanning, you can view live data gathered from your car in real-time and configure the presentation to help you monitor, mark, and analyze the triggering points which are the root of the problems.
- You can reset the engine light with these intelligent Obd ii tools
- Supports Mercedes, BMW, Honda, etc
- AVS, TPMS, DTC function works well.
- Lifetime free update through wifi connection. (Best service)
- Smog Test, Airbag function, and Live Data.
- You can fix 30 million diagnostic trouble codes with bluedriver very quickly.
- In terms of ranking, it is currently ranked at two among code readers and scan tools.
- The BlueDriver App ensures that it can be carried easily and be used from everywhere remotely.
- Advanced scanning with more comprehensive coverage
- Moreover, it has been developed by American professional engineers, therefore, holds more credibility.
- Its excessive database enables it to analyze issues within the system quickly and be able to produce immediate repairs as well.
- Dual compatibility(Control with iOS & Android device)
- It is also one of the best Bluetooth obd2 scanners for dodge and the best obd2 scanner for live data due to its extensive database.
- Reasonable price on Amazon.
- No display interface (It’s not a trouble, you can see on your cellphone)
- It doesn’t support older models of Mercedes
However, it can be called one of the best obd2 scanners currently available despite being an old version.
2. OBDScar OS601 OBD2 Mercedes Scan tool
The OBDScar is one of the best Mercedes benz diagnostic tools ranked at 27 among all code reader and scan tools, compatible with most of the US-based, EU-based, and Asian cars.
However, different types of vehicle versions may still not be compatible with this model.
Complete OBD II Protocols: OBDScar OS601 covers all OBDII protocols including ISO9141, J1850 VPW, CAN, KWP2000, and J1859 PWM in one device. On-board monitor test data, freeze frame data, DTC look-up, EVAP system test data, and other test data are all covered.
Smog Check Feature: Being a cheap OBDII scanner, OBDScar OS601 already has a SMOG check feature that helps you thoroughly check systems related to emission performance. Furthermore, it can display all necessary data for both maintenance and inspection tests.
Universal Compatibility: OBDScar OS601 works on most US, European, and Asian cars that comply with OBDII, CAN, and EOBD.
Battery-less: OBDScar OS601 takes power from the source so there’s no need to charge or replace the battery.
Code Description: Despite showing both generic and manufacturer-specific codes, OBDScar OS601’s display also tells you the meaning of those codes.
- support all OBDII compliant vehicles
- Clear and Read dashboard Light.
- Reset Monitors, VIN.
- Smog Test and Graphics
- EVAP Test and Live Data
- Occasionally free update
- This scanner provides real-time live data, whereas the user interface is straightforward to use, even for beginners.
- Supports a wide range of cars & show live data.
- All of the test OBD functions are embedded within this product tool while also including an effective smog check.
- It does not even require a battery to operate and charges through the OBD interface inside a car.
- Easy to Use – Provides quick results.
- Therefore, it can be credited as one of the best obd2 scanners for Mercedes Sprinter.
- It only provides a 2.5ft long cable to access the diagnostic tool outside of the car and is only compatible with a limited vehicle version.
- You cannot remove complex codes.
3. SEEKONE OBD2 Scanner Professional Car OBD II Scanner for Mercedes
The Seekone OBD Scanner is one of the trendiest tools for car owners based on its ease of use. It can quickly reach the root cause behind the car’s malfunction while providing a numeric live data stream.
It is compatible with almost all vehicle models and makes, supporting multiple languages.
Full Range DTC Lookup: SEEKONE comes with a built-in DTC library so it can read the codes and give you the definition before you fix or erase them.
Universal Compatibility: Despite Mercedes vehicles, SEEKONE is also compatible with other OBD II cars. It supports diverse languages including English, Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian.
Complete OBD II Coverage: SEEKONE covers complete universal OBD II protocols including J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO1941, CAN, and KWP2000.
Professional Interface: Despite the colored display, SEEKONE also comes with a one-click I/M readiness status system. You can perform the Smog check and get the current status with built-in LEDs and a speaker that tells you everything.
Lifetime Aftersale Services: SEEKONE comes with a lifetime free software update and unit warranty. This way, you can scan newer cars and get updated information about the scan tool.
- supports all OBDII compliant vehicles also diesel machines.
- Graphics, and VIN.
- DTC, Reset Monitors, Smog Test,
- Lifetime Free Update
- It can surpass any shocks and has been tested through a 15ft height drop.
- Moreover, it does not require a battery and instead charges itself through the car’s OBD interface.
- It provides access to lifetime software updates.
- A built-in speaker and red/yellow/green emission LED lights to indicate the emission status of the vehicle.
- Not need a battery to operate.
- Show quick results.
- The Foxwell NT510 Elite scanner tool has more functional features as compared to the Seekone OBD scanner.
- Moreover, there are also limited languages that this model supports.
- Remote operationality is only available through a 5ft long cable.
4. LAUNCH Scan Tool CRP129X OBD2 Scanner for Mercedes
The Launch Scan Tool is one of the complete scan tools for Mercedes that enables a more prominent display option.
It covers all four primary systems of the automotive machine while providing reset options for more of the general fault faced in cars. It is compatible with more than 57 brands while also maintaining all diagnostic scans carried out.
Android 7.0 Operation: Android OS provides more flexibility when it comes to interface, functionalities, updates, display, and so forth.
Complete Reset Services: LAUNCH CRP129X supports five common reset services including TPMS, SAS, EPB, Throttle adaptation, and Oil.
Auto VIN SCAM: LAUNCH CRP129X enables you to identify the vehicle automatically and instantly so you can pinpoint the data from the test or scanning more effectively.
Four-System Diagnosis: LAUNCH CRP129X can work for the engine, ABS, SRS, and transmission by providing a live data stream. The fifth system is the battery, and yes, this scanner is already able to check your battery voltage.
Versatile: LAUNCH CRP129X suits different applications including DIY and professional auto shops. Multiple languages are supported including English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and so forth.
- supports more than 55 brand, include Mercedes
- Read & Clear obd ii Codes and On-Board Monitoring
- I/M Readiness, VIN & Live Data.
- Repair abs light
- Freeze Frame Data
- Data Stream & O2 Sensor Test
- DTC, EVAP System Test
- ABS & SRS Transmission
- Support most of the languages (9 countries)
- Large HD 5″ touchable screen for Graphical display of car’s performance
- Works on all Mercedes models
- The Launch Scan Tool maintains a database of all accounts of the diagnostic scans carried out over the car, which can later be accessed quickly and can even be sent through email.
- Moreover, it also offers a 5-year warranty.
- Wi-Fi updates included (Only one year).
- Print reports, or you can share them.
- One new feature is that it enables to read the voltage battery of the abs engine as well.
- Needs additional adapter for Mercedes that are older than 2002
- It is not compatible with a broader range of vehicles and is limited to only 56 types.
- Moreover, it is not portable and is ranked at 126 among code readers and scan tools.
- I can not reset all lights.
- Didn’t support ABS Bleeding.
- Complicated UI.
5. iCarsoft MBII for Mercedes Benz/Sprinter/Smart Professional Diagnostic Scanner
The MB II is the Smart series obd2 scanner Mercedes Benz scanner diagnostic tool, Mercedes sprinter scan tool, transmission code reader meanwhile providing a live data stream.
This model is being provided at a lower price than other products in the market with free shipping and a one-year warranty on the scanner.
Read and clear DTCs: iCarsoft MBII can read and clear all DTCs in your vehicle’s systems including the engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS. Live data stream service is already available in this scanner too.
Range of Reset Services: iCarsoft MBII covers common resets including RPB, SAS, DPF, ETC, and other components that enable you to perform maintenance, re-calibration, re-adjustment, and reset the related modules.
Complete OBD II functions: iCarsoft MBII comply with most OBD II protocols that make it compatible with most OBDII cars as well. From turning off MIL to O2 sensor test, iCarsoft MBII caters to them all. It also supports multiple languages.
Lifetime free update: Your purchase on iCarsoft MBII is subject to a lifetime free software update so the scanner may support newer Mercedes cars in the future.
Try another advance obd2 scanner iCarsoft CR Pro for you mercedes benz
- Freeze frame data and live data streams
- steering angle sensor
- ETC- electronic throttle control module.
- Check warning lights.
- Fixing the unusable circuit
- Fix electronic parking brake & measure tire pressure.
- oil service- Reset oil light.
- The MB II can effectively read different kinds of systems and clear trouble codes through its code reader.
- On the other hand, further maintenance options are also ensured in systems, including electronic parking brake, steering angle sensor calibration, etc.
- Meanwhile, a real-time data stream helps ensure a thorough analysis of the car, whereas a lifetime free upgrade.
- Also, You can be opted for against the one-year warranty.
- The live data stream makes it one of the best obd2 scanners with live data.
- This obdii scanner also supports different languages.
- One of the cons that come along with this product is that it cannot read all kinds of systems in all types of cars thus.
- Before purchasing a car dealer must be consulted regarding the best Mercedes Benz obd2 scanner.
- Even though it is known to be the best Mercedes Benz scanner diagnostic tool.
- Don’t compatible with newer models and some 2014 models.
6. Autel ML619 ABS SRS OBDII Scanner
The Autel ABS is one of the newer models of the OBD2 Scanner. It is compatible with all vehicle versions from 1996 and onwards.
It is the best obd2 scanner for Mercedes Benz and the best obd2 scanner for BMW and other famous brands. Therefore, in having two or more car brands, this is the best obd2 scanner.
Besides, It can even be updated through the internet effectively while the code reader can effectively retrieve manufacturer code.
- You can easily update the tool through the internet while it also provides an option to print an efficient diagnosis report through PC.
- Moreover, the troubleshoot option directs towards the problem immediately.
- The code reader effectively reads the DTC advanced functions of the car, which enables access to the root cause of the car’s issue.
- It is ranked at 379 among Code Readers and Scan Tools. Therefore, it is rated as the lowest product type in the OBD2 Scanner.
- Even though it is compatible with a broader range of vehicles, it is still rated lower among all other scanner types.
- Moreover, it is also currently unavailable within the market.
7. Autel ML629 OBD2 Scanner for Mercedes
Autel’s MaxiLink is the best obd2 scanner for amateurs along with professionals.
The advanced configuration has enabled this model to quickly and easily get to the bottom of each issue and perform repair procedures.
It is supported by all of the 1996 models and the contemporary ones, providing a one-year warranty along with a return policy within 30 days of purchase.
- The new advanced Autel’s MaxiLink can carry out all 10 Obd2 functions, including live data, engine, transmission, code reader, sprinter automotive scanner, and code reader.
- Its code reader can quickly read up on DTC definitions within a 30 seconds duration.
- Meanwhile, it has the best diagnostic tool, pinpointing the main issue within 3 seconds as well. It is ranked at 173 for its coder and reading ability.
- Moreover, anyone just starting can quickly contact tech support for assistance which is available 24/7.
- Automatic update.
- It is slightly expensive than 100$.
- Moreover, a newer model of the same product is also available in the market under the best Autel scanner brand.
8. iCarsoft Genuine Mercedes Benz OBD2 Scanner
Full-system Diagnostics: iCarsoft i980 can run full system diagnostics which means it can read and clear all possible trouble codes on the four main systems including engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS.
All-mode OBD II Diagnostics: iCarsoft i980 covers all OBD II modes including J1850, KWP2000, ISO9141, CANBUS, and others. The diagnostic capabilities cover EVAP system Test, MIL turning off, Freeze Frame, Live data stream, I/M readiness, and O2 sensor test.
Lifetime Free Update: You can update the software of your iCarsoft i980 for a lifetime while the warranty for the unit is one year straight.
Wide Range of Compatibility: Works on most OBD II cars and supports multiple languages. It can help you scan different models of Mercedes cars as long as they have an OBD II port to connect with the scanner.
- This iCarsoft Model can be called the best diagnostic scanner tool for Mercedes Benz.
- It can read and analyze all types of fault codes in a Mercedes while providing all of the tested professional OBD II functions.
- It can be accredited as one of the best Mercedes code readers
- Since it is specially made to reset service all types of Mercedes, it is the best obd2 scanner for Mercedes Sprinter.
- It includes the best diagnostic scanner tool for Mercedes ensuring the apparent ability to read and process DTC functions.
- It is only well suited for Mercedes Benz. Therefore, it won’t be compatible with other vehicle make.
- Moreover, it is around 130$ and does not provide as many features as other Mercedes code readers.
9. FOXWELL NT614 Elite OBD2 Scanner
Foxwell’s NT614 is the newest version in its Mercedes Benz obd2 scanner while ensuring the best diagnostic scanner tool over automotive parts, even in OBDI vehicles.
Not only that, it ensures that You would carry out routine maintenance from time to time with the best Obd2 functions embedded within the vehicle system.
Foxwell NT624 is another obd2 scanner for advanced user
- Foxwell provides 100% money-back in case of quality problems. Meanwhile, it supports different languages and many improved Obd2 functions such as diagnosis graphs and living data streams.
- As compared to MaxiLink, it is ranked at 122 among Code Reader and Scan Tools.
- It is currently out of stock, and there is no update regarding when You will update it.
- Regarding its functions, only 42 to 50 cars make supported from the Asian, American, and European regions; therefore, before purchase, it is necessary to consult a car dealer on the suitability of the obd2 scanner.
What’s a Mercedes Benz Scanner?
A Mercedes Benz scanner simply refers to an on-board diagnostic(OBD) scanner and tester tools that support the Mercedes Benz Car. The Mercedes obd2 scanner allows you to read and clear trouble codes related to different systems in the car including engine, transmission, braking system, airbag system, and so forth.
When it comes to OBD II protocols, Mercedes used ISO 9141 protocol on their car after the year 2000. If you have a 2000s Mercedes car, you need to buy an OBDII scanner that supports ISO 9141 or it won’t work on your car. Fortunately, ISO 9141 has become a standard protocol for many brands and models so most scanners are available in the market support this very protocol.
There are two major types of Mercedes Benz diagnostic tools including wired and wireless OBD2 scanners. All scanners would need to be connected through the OBDII port on your car. Wired scanners allow you to connect the car and the interface through the wire. Wireless scanners enable you to plug the adapter into the port that transmits the data via wireless connection(usually Bluetooth) where you can access the interface through paired devices like smartphones or tablets.
How to Reset a Mercedes Check Engine Light
The first simplest method to reset your Mercedes check engine ABS list is to plug in your OBD2 scanner. Make sure your scanner is compatible with your Mercedes and is the best scanner for your Mercedes.
After your scanner reads the codes, press reset or clear. If there is an issue with the code, this will resolve your issue immediately. One of the best obd2 scanners for Mercedes is iCarSoft.
Is it possible to reset the abs light without a scan tool? Of course, Yes.
What to Consider when buying an OBD2 scanner for Mercedes
OBD2 also known as On-Board Diagnostics ensures that whenever a malfunction is accounted for in the vehicle self-management, the system can easily read it through the OBD scanner.
Therefore, the scanner can analyze issues within your cars immediately to arrive at a specific particular root cause affecting the vehicle’s functionality. Before 1996, OBD1 scanners were used in different cars to self-diagnose any issues within the automobile parts.
However, with the invention of a modified version i.e. OBD 2 arrived within the market, many vehicles started coming with their respective compatibility.
To get the best obd2 scanner for your car, You must keep a few attributes in mind before purchasing any specific tool. There are different kinds of diagnostic tools based upon the usage situation, i.e., professional and personal.
For amateurs and beginners, You must buy an easy-to-use obd2 scanner, which entails a detailed guide on using an OBD2 scanner.
Many OBD2 scanners enable accessible databases with backup problems and solutions to aid users with the diagnostic tool. Similarly, for professionals, more advanced models with advanced features should be bought.
Other than the usual, it is also essential that you know the purpose behind buying that scanner tool.
The purpose is either by a tool with simple monitoring features or buys a tool that entails more features such as routine maintenance and smog check.
Most importantly, your budget should be among one of your considerations while purchasing an obd2 scanner since there are better obd scanners under 100 dollars.
In the end, checking the vehicle’s compatibility with the obd diagnostic tool should also be necessary as all of them are not compatible with every kind of vehicle makes. Also, the obd2 scanner for Mercedes, one type is that of iCarSoft.
In the case of a traditional obd2 scanner, it is easy to use and cheaper, including the Launch OBD2 scanner. However, there was no record of the diagnostics carried out along with manual software updates.
Compared to the traditional, Bluetooth-based OBD2 scanners, quickly read the code and explain the malfunction while keeping a real-time record of the same.
However, they are costly as compared to the traditional ones. An example of a Bluetooth-based OBD2 scanner is the BlueDriver. Smart Monitors, on the other hand, only monitor the health of the vehicle type.
Buying Guide (In Short)
You better consider some factors when choosing the best obd2 scanner for Mercedes Spinter cars. These include:
- OBD II protocols: Ensure that the scanner supports the OBD2 protocols used by your Mercedes car
- Read and clear codes: the scanner must be able to read AND clear the codes
- System Coverage: at the very least, the scanner must work on four major systems including engine, transmission, braking system(ABS), and airbag system(SRS)
- Connectivity: While common scanners are wired connectivity, there are also wireless scanners that offer Bluetooth connectivity.
- Power sources: Some scanners come with battery-powered units while the others use the car’s battery power to lid up.
- Additional features: additional features like an active test, built-in fixes, report printing, and others may help you with your DIY or professional task so you better consider them as well.
- Purchase inclusion: Check what’s included in your purchase including warranty, software update, upgrade, plans, and so forth.
Best (& cheap)diagnostic tool/scanner Under 100$
There are many obd2 diagnostic tools under 100$ that work equally as well as expensive and modern OBD2 scanners. The best obd2 scanner under 100 include the following,
- Innova CarScan Pro 5210 – 99.99$
- Ancel BD310 – 59.99$
- Autel AutoLink AL539 – 34.99$
- ThinkCar ThinkOBD 100 – 33.89$
- JethaxOBD2 Scanner – 42.99$
Are All OBD2 Scanners The Same?
All OBD2 Scanners are not the same. Each one differs from another based on various attributes, including familiarity, usage, purpose, compatibility, and budget. Before purchasing any obd scanner, You must consider all of these attributes.
What is the best and cheapest car diagnostic tool that works?
One of the best and cheapest car diagnostic tools that work includes the following 5. Each OBD2 scanner differs from the other in terms of features. However, the following have many pros against its cons.
- LaunchOBD2 Scanner tool
- Innova CarScan Pro 5210
- Ancel BD310
- Autel AutoLink Al539
- ThinkOBD 100
What is the best high-quality car scanner?
In our opinion, the best obd2 scanner for your vehicle depends on your priorities.
However, while naming a few best high-quality car scanners, the Bluedriver Bluetooth pro-Mercedes Benz obd2 scanner is one of the more modern obd2 scanners. It has more features and enables remote accessibility.
While a continuous record of the diagnostic data is also being accounted for in real-time.
How to save money using an OBD II scan tool?
To save money using an OBD 2 scanner tool, make sure that You should align all of the specific features of the scanner tool with the purpose of your purchase, followed by a quick detail regarding any product reviews to make sure that the scanner is durable.
What OBD2 protocol does Mercedes use?
Mercedes Benz uses the ISO9141 OBD2 protocol for most of its vehicles. The scanner must support ISO9141 to read and clear the DTCs as well as perform tests on systems and modules in Mercedes Benz cars. However, some Mercedes Benz models like Class A or CLK 320 use ISO 14230 or other compatible protocols. You can ask the dealer or manufacturer for the exact OBDII protocol that your Mercedes Benz car uses.
How do I plug in obd2 in a 2002 Mercedes Benz c320?
You’d need to locate the OBDIi port in your Mercedes Benz car first to plug your scanner in. Under the dashboard on the driver’s side, you’d find the OBD II port in a 2002 Mercedes Benz car including the c320. To easily locate the port, you can find your brake pedal and the port should be over it.
What is the best diagnostic code reader for Mercedes-Benz 2016 CLA 250?
For a Mercedes-Benz 2016 CLA 250, you need to find a compatible OBD II scanner. The model likely uses ISO 9141 OBD II protocol to ensure the scanner supports this. The Best Obd2 scanner for Mercedes is simply the compatible one.
What makes a 1997 Mercedes Benz e320 doN’T have fire to plugs and no OBD reading?
If you have some issues with the OBD reading for the 1997 Mercedes Benz e320, there might be some reasons. First, you’re using an incompatible OBD scanner. Second, there might be faculties that go beyond the scanner’s reach or capability to read. Third, you haven’t tried to reset the device and relaunch the scanning for multiple sessions. Fourth, the sensor doesn’t work anymore.
How to delete vehicles from the prograde OBD II scan tool?
There’s no way you can delete vehicles from the prograde OBD II scan tool but you can certainly use the scanner to delete or clear the error codes. You can enter the diagnostic code menu and read the DTC. From there, you can also erase or freeze-frame codes in your provide scanner
Good Bye Word
In our opinion, the best obd2 scanner depends based on the individual. In the case of a traditional scanner, the best is the Launch OBD2 scanner which is also cheap, whereas, in terms of a modern Obd2 scanner, the BlueDrive Bluetooth pro is the latest obd2 scanner in the industry currently.
This version has more features than a traditional obd2 scanner ensuring effective updates through the internet and remote accessibility.
In terms of the best obd2 scanner for dodge, the BlueDriver Pro is worth it. In the case of vehicle types, such as Mercedes Benz
The best obd2 scanner for Mercedes, provided with a Mercedes sprinter scan tool, is iCarSoft, ranked highly among all other obd2 scanners.
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.