Foseal OBD2 Scanner, WiFi Car Code Reader Check Engine Light Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS and Android
- OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool : Read diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic & manufacturer specific codes, reset check engine light.
- Unmatched Compatibility : Working on most model year 1996 and newer vehicles sold in Unite States (except for cars with 24V voltage). Supports OBD2 protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM (DOES NOT support trucks, semi-trailers, dump trucks, tractors, hybrids, electric vehicles and other commercial vehicles).
- Multiple APPs Device Compatibility : Recommend "OBD Fusion"($9.9)and "inCarDoc " for iOS. Recommend Torque,Dash Command, Auto Doctor, OBD Car Doctor, etc for Android. Third-party apps may have to pay to get full functionality. Please wait until the WiFi connection is established in 10 seconds.
- Intellgent Monitor & Analyzer :This Scanner retrieves both generic as well as car manufacturer-specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), and send data to your device from your car in real time. It can read and clear the error code and check your vehicle current sensor, like engine RPM, calculated load value, coolant temperature, fuel system status, speed, fuel trim, etc.(It Can not read ABS/SRS/TPMS etc).
- Focus on Customer Experience : All OBD2 device have passed rigorous tests. How many parameters you can get depends on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation and the year the vehicle was manufactured. Please feel free to contact us if there are any issues. We will exchange or refund for you.
OBD2 Scanner & WIFI Car Code Reader – Clears Check Engine Light Instantly – Diagnose 3000 Car Codes - Wireless Car Diagnostic Scanner – Auto Scanner For 1996+ Vehicles (iOS & Android Devices Only) (1)
- ✔ ACCURATE RESULTS - Remove all check engine lights instantly! Transform your car into a Smart Car with this car diagnostic tool by KOBRA. With a database of over 3000 code definitions, this premium WIFI OBD2 Scanner reads generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes and diagnoses your car like a pro.
- ✔ CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ELIMINATOR - This ELM327 WIFI Scanner and Car Scan Tool retrieves both generic, as well as car manufacturer-specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), helping you overcome any troubleshooting with ease. You will be able to clear the "Check Engine" light indication and other trouble codes, effortlessly!
- ✔ DIAGNOSE IN SECONDS – Don’t be taken advantage of again! Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to a mechanic. Unlike other car code readers, our WIFI obd 2 scan tool connects to multiple devices including iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets. All you need is a WIFI connection and you can diagnose any car problem in seconds!
- ✔ DIVERSE COMPATIBILITY - The KOBRA OBD2 car diagnostic code reader works with all 1996 - 2016 vehicles and seamlessly works with the OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Torque app, OBD Link, ScanMaster Lite, OBD Car Doctor and many more totally free or paid apps on the Apple Store, Google Play Store And Windows Phone Store to turn your car into a truly Smart Car!
- ✔ 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE - Providing you with the friendliest customer service is our primary goal. This is why we offer you a 1 year money back guarantee in case our automotive scanner does not live up to your expectations, no questions asked!
ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool-Black
- CEL Doctor: The ANCEL AD310 is one of the best-selling OBD II scanners on the market and is recommended by Scotty Kilmer, a YouTuber and auto mechanic. It can easily determine the cause of the check engine light coming on, quickly read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, read live data & hard memory data, view freeze frame, I/M monitor readiness and collect vehicle information. Instead of taking car to mechanic shop, you can use it to check the trouble code and show code definition by yourself.
- Sturdy and Compact: Equipped with a 2.5 foot cable made of very thick, flexible insulation. It is important to have a sturdy scanner as it can easily fall to the ground when working in a car. The AD310 OBD2 scanner is a well-constructed device with a sleek design. It weighs 12 ounces and measures 8.9 x 6.9 x 1.4 inches. Thanks to its compact design and light weight, transporting the device is not a problem. The buttons are clearly labelled and the screen is large and displays results clearly.
- Accurate Fast and Easy to Use: The AD310 scanner can help you or your mechanic understand if your car is in good condition, provides exceptionally accurate and fast results, reads and clears engine trouble codes in seconds. If you want to find out the cause of the check engine light, this device will let you know immediately and fix the problem right away without any car knowledge. No need for batteries or a charger, get power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- OBDII Protocols and Car Compatibility: Many cheap scan tools do not really support all OBD2 protocols. This is not the case with the AD310 scanner as it can support all OBDII protocols such as KWP2000, J1850 VPW, ISO9141, J1850 PWM and CAN. This device also has extensive vehicle compatibility with 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and Asian cars, light trucks, SUVs, as well as newer OBD2 and CAN vehicles both domestic and foreign. Check compatibility with your vehicle model before purchasing.
- Home Necessity and Worthy to Own: This is an excellent code reader to travel or home with as it weighs less and it is compact in design. You can easily slide it in your backpack as you head to the garage, or put it on the dashboard, this will be a great fit for you. The AD310 is not only portable, but also accurate and fast in performance. Moreover, it covers various car brands and is suitable for people who just need a code reader to check their car.
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE Bluetooth OBD II Scanner Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS & Android, Bluetooth 4.0 Car Check Engine Light Code Reader
- Compatible with a wide range of third-party apps such as OBD Fusion, Torque and Car Scanner which can turn your iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet into a sophisticated car scan tool.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes and freeze frame & other diagnostic data, reset check engine light, view real-time sensor readings, create customized dashboard, estimate fuel economy, and do more with a proper App.
- Compatible with OBD II / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (model year 1996 or newer in the US, including pickup trucks, hybrid and many electric vehicles; may require special apps).
- Compatible with iOS (no Bluetooth pairing needed; connect in the app) & Android devices (head units not recommended). No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi, and it does not block internet access for other apps.
- Easy to plug in and unplug. A third-party App is required (check recommendations in the description below, some may require separate purchase). Comes with one-year replacement warranty.
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+ Bluetooth 4.0 OBD II Scanner for iOS & Android, Car Diagnostic Code Reader Scan Tool for Universal OBDII/EOBD Vehicles
- CHECK ENGINE YOURSELF - Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, reset Check Engine Light, view I/M readiness for SMOG check and real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- DO MORE – With extensive third-party OBD Apps available on App Store and Google Play (requires separate downloading or purchase), you can get advanced features like enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on selected vehicles, examine the battery in hybrid & electric vehicles, customize and service selected vehicles, etc.
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID - Latest model with support for more AT commands (requires app support), optimized firmware and reduced power consumption. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets via dual mode Bluetooth 4.0 (Classic + LE).
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY – Works with all OBD II / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Easy to plug in & unplug, and won't obstruct legroom. NOTE: a third party App/software required to achieve all the functions (some may require separate purchase). Comes with mini carrying case. Perfect tool for car owners to check their cars at home or on the go.
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.