If you have a problem with your compressor, it may cause air ride system failure. Leakage in the suspension system causes this type of problem.
A week air ride compressor can reduce journey comfort and unable to keep the vehicle level. But if you choose the best air ride compressor, it will give you impressive vehicle handling, and you will never experience a stiff journey.
Two types of air ride compressors are available in the market right now for the vehicle. The cheap one is the switch type, which connects to the car battery. Switch-type air ride compressor system is suitable for personal vehicles.
The durable one is a proportional air ride system, which is expensive but easy to install. Therefore, the balanced air ride system is the best choice for heavy-duty vehicles used for commercial purposes.
Proper maintenance comes first to justify the durability of an air ride system before cost and other things.
- Upgraded replacement - this air compressor replaces and improves on the original part for certain Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles
- Enhanced technology - features advanced thermal protection software to prevent future burn out
- More durable - addition of protective membrane prevents moisture intrusion
- Complete repair - brackets, dryer, air filter boxes, sealed sound isolation shielding, wiring harness and connectors included
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
- Viair Authentic 444C Single Chrome Compressor 200 PSI Max
- Comes with Compressor, Filter Mount, Extra Filters & Mounting Hardware.
- ***Does not come with any relay, Pressure switch or wiring****
- Comes with 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against all types of Manufacturing defects only
- 【Vehicle Fitment】| Compatible with Cadillac Escalade 2009-2013 6.0L/2007-2014 6.2L, Escalade ESV 2007-2014 6.2L, Escalade EXT 2007-2013 6.2L; | Compatible with Chevrolet Avalanche 2007-2013 5.3L 6.0L, Suburban 1500 2007-2014 5.3L 6.0L, Tahoe 2007-2014 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L; | Compatible with GMC Yukon/Yukon XL 1500 2007-2014 6.2L 6.0L 5.3L
- 【Product Feature】With 1 Black Suspension Compressor Assembly (With Drier, Motor, Mounting Bracket, Compressor and Harness); Amperage Rating for 22; Voltage for 12V; Maximum Pressure for 200; Air Spring System Type for Electrical; Operating Position for Horizontal
- 【Reference Number】Replacement for 15254590, 19299545, 15949881, 15296756, 20837299, 25913289, 20930288, 22941806, 949-001
- 【Great Structure】When the compressor is getting a problem, a few symptoms will be produced that can alert the driver of a potential issue that should be serviced. For Example, the compressor won’t come on, vehicle riding lower than normal, abnormal noises during operation.
- 【Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping experience. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time
- 12 Volt and 20 Amp Max Draw
- 1.75 CFM 100% Duty Cycle @ 100psi
- Includes 22" Stainless Steel Braided Hose & Check Valve
- Viair 444C Single "Stealth Black" Compressor 100% Duty Cycle 200 PSI Max
- FIT FOR:Universal.(air tools, air suspension,vehicle tires, motorcycle tires and more)
- FUNCTION:For all your air compression needs on the job or simply for everyday life.
- ADVANTAGES:100% quality assurance tested, more responsive, less expensive, easier to install.
- CONTENT: 1 x Air Suspension Compressor Kit.
- SUPPORT: At PTNHZ, if you have any question about our product, please contact us right away, we can handle any problems.
Weeklytools is reader supported – if you click on a link and make a purchase, We may receive commissions from purchases made via our links at no additional cost to you
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.