Autel mk808 is the best autel scanner with a tremendous symptomatic system. Autel Maxicom MK808 is quite possibly the most escalated scanner. The car analytic scanner makes systems diagnostics from the Autel scanner MD802 and the exceptional that fulfill different mechanics needs for beneficial fixes. Without delay let’s go to autel mk808 review.
Can i use Autel mk808 OBD2 scanner for Mercedes? If you are a Mercedes user, Mk808 is not for you.
Like some generally excellent quality demonstrative OBD II scanners, the most extreme mk808 is straightforward and straightforward to utilize contraption. The second you add the gadget, you can move the essential capacities immediately.
These incorporate oil reset and BMS/PDF/EPB/SAS administration, which uses the security and better upkeep of the frameworks. Along these lines, there is no doubt around to check the critical tests.
Autel Mk808 Review: What is a car OBD II diagnostic scanner?
A car diagnostic tools parameter is for testing your vehicle’s exact issues with its engine. Commonly, oil tank, ignition coils, transmission, Abs and Srs, exhaust, throttle are the main compatibility issues.
Car diagnostic tests usually do in the mechanic’s shop, where you can apply it by yourself at the house. Even though it is hard, a demonstrative vehicle test should be possible in a brief timeframe and easily without help from anyone else.
How to use Autel Maxicom MK808
Autel MK808 is user-friendly. How to use the OBD2 scanner? You can use it even if you are not a skilled mechanic
- Charging: First of all, it needed to be charged to start. You can able to .chargre through USB cable.
- Power On: Then, Hold down the main power key and wait until the device is started.
- Language Selections: After starting this device, go to the setting and select the language. Then select the screen that you like most and it will go easy.
- Issues: Whenever you get error codes it may stuck on the logo, go to Autel’s website because there are many tutorials that help you to find the exact information.
Autel Mk808 review
- Compatibility: It is available with all 1996 US-based cars. Also, it supports the newest cars & 2000 EU-based cars instead of exotic model
- Clear codes Read and: It helps a user understand the vehicle’s problem and provides the facilities to research the fix, putting power back into the user’s hands.
- Ready to complete an oil reset: It’s a beneficial function for a car owner, making it much easier to monitor oil usage and detect leaks.
- Display: A 7″ LCD Touchscreen comes with this package which gives a sleek view of this whole product.
- Multiple Special functions: Following the Autel Mx808 surveys, the MK808 can show its exercises in numerous dialects and empower its client to pick the language. People are generally OK with operating this device. This headway indicates Autel’s obligation to tuning in to client input and updating its item in the line.
- Operating System: It has an Android system, which is familiar and accessible. And You can also benefit smartphones user and tablet users from it. It also helps to control speed and to make the Autel scanner (Maxicom). However, the Mk808 scan tool is super easy to use.
- Wi-Fi: Other necessary extra features includes here, which is WIFI.
- Memory: It has 32 GB of memory for storing data which means a lot of capacity.
- IMMO Functions: It is also known as the Anti-Theft security system. The memo function through ‘hot-wiring prevents theft. It enhances your car’s security and teaches how to start only when the correct key place in the ignition.
- Able to see frame information: It helps consider engine performance in any weather conditions, speeds, and times of use.
- Weight: It is about 5.65 Pounds. It is portable, and it doesn’t compromise with power and excellent quality materials.
- Free Updates: It has an opportunity to free guaranteed up-to-date information for the first year! But paid updates are optional after that, so you can choose when to update your scan tool needed.
- Usable Vehicle: Acura, BMW, Bugatti, Buford, Mini, Bentley, Chevrolet, Mitsubishi, Buford, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Land Rover, Audi, Infiniti, Kia, Scion, Isuzu, Maybach, Jaguar, Lexus, Nissan, Skoda, Mazda, Benz, Gm, Opel, Porsche, Seat, Saab, Smart, Sprinter, Holden, Chrysler, Subaru, Vauxhall, Toyota, Volvo, Suzuki, Volkswagen, and lots of cars use this scan tools.
- Battery: A Lithium Polymer (4.5 hours) battery has also been included here. It is a long-lasting, powerful battery, enabling diagnostics completed in the field. The speed and efficiency of diagnostic scanning are plenty of time for most users. However, professional mechanics may wish to bring an additional charge for longer shifts.
- Compatibility: Viable with ABS, SRS, EPB, BMS, and PDF.
- Display Data: It color screens data in Analogue and text, Graph. So it is helpful for those who want to view graphs & analog. It is easy and user-friendly.
- Discover Fuel section: Autel Mk8080 constantly monitors your fuel system. It can also watch the fuel pump’s performance, Besides, the processor system and temperature sensor measuring vehicles health.
- Support TPMS sensor: Giving that you have a viable vehicle model is a highly famous cycle for some clients. You can easily reset tpms with these scan tools.
- SAS: SAS means reset steering angle sensor. It is unusual, the MK808 can reset the steering angle sensor in few moments. It also increased your safety.
- Cortex-A9 processor (1.5GHz): It is a fast, dependable, and up-to-date technology.
- Reboot mileage and intervals range of functions: According to their usage & health status, It is perfect for the user to monitor wear and tear. That’s why he can predict her next servicing schedule.
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement: It is also dependent on the car model in which you will use this product, but a valuable function for those who use this product.
- 【25+ MOST POPULAR SERVICES】 Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808, one of the most versatile OBDII diagnostic scan tool in the market, is an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional mechanics. With its advanced 25+ hot service functions including Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, Odometer, IMMO Keys (disable lost keys, add new keys), ABS Bleeding, Injector Coding, Battery Registration, DPF Regeneration, etc., and still growing, Autel MK808 ranks top in professional automotive scanners.
- 【DIAGNOSE ALL AVAILABLE MODULES】 Autel MK808 works well on 80+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer), to Read / Clear codes, view Live Data for all available systems using the supported protocols. The detailed report reveals the exact nature of the problem, with possible fixes to help greatly plan the budget for repairs.
- 【IMMO KEYS】OBD2 diagnostic scan tool MK808 is cost-effective with a nice price tag of $475 considering the IMMO feature that it offers. Each time you lose the key, Autel Maxicom MK808 can add the new key and remotely disable the lost one. *ONLY available for Asian vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.
- 【Runs Fast & AUTOVIN】Skip those often very expensive OE-level scanners, the affordable MK808 presents a rich bag of features for you to enjoy. The AutoVIN technology can straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured, with just a single touch. The combination of MD802 and MaxiCheck Pro, with an A9 processor, 7-inch LCD touch screen and 64G memory ensures you the maximum speed of diagnosis and convenience of quick operation.
- 【2022 LATEST VERSION】 This original Autel scanner is backed up by Autel official after-sale services with 1-year warranty, available 30-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Autel seller, provide you with 2022 newest original MK808 with reliable quality.
Pors & Cons
|Cost- When the Autel most extreme mk808 contrasted and OBD II scanners of a similar kind, the Autel greatest mk808 is more adaptable and offers extra highlights that make it savvy. This symptomatic car scanner underpins essential IMMO capacities and TPMS administration, including showing sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, contributing TPMS sensor substitution IDs, and enlisting sensors to the car effectively for all.|
|Easy to Use: It’s straightforward to use. One can utilize it in any language. It shows information in Text, Graph, and Analog. Finally, anyone can utilize it for numerous reasons.|
|Exceptional Items: Besides all the normal obd2 limits, this extensive vehicle coverage scanner doesn’t hesitate to provide exceptional limits. These incorporate oil reset, EPB reset, TPMS, ABS brake bleeding, PDF, BMS, SAS, and IMMO. These limits are amazingly crucial in helping you with reestablishing your vehicle to its best show. This way, you will get the best practicality.|
|1-year Warranty: It has a 1-year official warranty as a guarantee of replacement for any faulty. You can use it smoothly and fast.|
|Portable: It is the best product device that you can carry daily work. The Autel maximum mk808 is very light and easy to carry.|
|Free Updates for 12 months: It has a facility of a free update for 12 months. after that, it will be under the user’s choice|
|Compatibility Issue: You cannot use it with exotic vehicles.|
|Expensive price: This product is very expensive price range compared with other brands|
Benefits of the Autel Maxicom Mk808
- The autel Maxicom special functions is wide Range.
- It is a high-speed and reliable Android operating system that is very helpful.
- Also, It has one year warranty.
- It has one year of software-free updates too.
- Also, a fantastic customer special services team will respond quickly to any comments or questions you may know.
How to read a diagnostic tools scanner
- Attachment the OBD scanner into the OBD port.
- Also, Turn on the ignition.
- Enter the Vehicle Identification Number.
- Then, find OBD codes readers in the menu.
- Decipher the fundamental character of the OBD code.
- Then interpret the second character of the OBD code.
- Further, interpreting the third character of the OBD code.
- Interpret the last characters of the OBD code.
How to update Autel Maxicom MK808
Autel Maxicom Mk808 supports you with 1 year of free official updates; these are effortlessly introducing utilizing your web association.
Guarantee that the symptomatic apparatus is associated with the web and is associated with a force source, click on the “Update Application” key on the Job menu that exists in the diagnostic section, and tap the update.
When the OTA internet update is done, You will consequently introduce the product. The cycle is speedy and straightforward, and I was intrigued by how simple it was, thinking about the complex and progressed programming.
Does the Maxicom MK808 have any type of Warranty?
Yes, of course. This gadget comes with a one-year official warranty & 1 year of free updates. After one year If you need further updates, you must pay yourself.
Are Autel scanners any good?
An excellent example of a quality product is Autel. With more than 10-years of experience in this field, Autel has taken steps and provided some of the best diagnostic obd2 scanners in the market with high demand.
Does Autel maxicom mk808 has sound features?
The Autel Maxicom Mk808 scanner does not have audio input facilities but includes Beep sound technology in the output section.
Autel Maxicom mk808 automotive scanner is user-friendly, portable, and best for work. It may be a very expensive price, but it is valuable. It has broad compatibility.
The update process of this device is straightforward through Wi-Fi. If you are a car owner, you need another diagnostic scanner because they are not compatible with exotic cars.
However, it is flexible with complete OBD II tools. Is Mk808 the best autel scanner? Yes, Of course, For Many reasons
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.