Autel MaxiCheck PRO is a professional diagnostic tool for automotive vehicles. It comes with an extensive list of features and benefits that make it excellent value for money.
This Autel maxicheck pro review will go over the autel maxicheck pro’s features, specifications, pros, and cons to help you decide if this product is right for you.How does autel maxicheck pro work? What are Autel maxicheck pro reviews like? We’ll cover these topics and more in this article!
Autel MaxiCheck PRO Reviews
The device supports many car models; autel maxi check Pro is an excellent scanner for draining the brakes. This is a multi-functional code reader for reading and clearing fault codes, resetting oil lights, opening and closing electronic brake calipers, resetting steering angle sensors, and verifying mileage and service. Autel maxi check Pro performs battery maintenance services, among other things.
Autel maxi check pro reviews are based on customers’ experience, proving it best to go like Pro. Its main feature makes it stand out among others. These features include easily updatable software. It automatically turns off the brake warning lights and engine control unit.
A carry bag comes along to make it easy to carry. Autel maxicheck pro resets the steering angle sensor. So, all in a wrap, this Autel maxicheck pro is a complete package.
Top Features of Autel Maxicheck pro
- TFT Color Screen with Crystal Clarity
- Full OBD2 and EOBD coverage
- Internet Updateable through USB
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- Support for multiple languages
- Electronic Brake Calipers Open and Close
- Reads and clears EPB/SBC Error Codes
- Disables the ECU and the Brake Warning Lights
- Caliper Functionality Diagnosis for EPB/SBCs
- Returns the Oil Service Light to its original state
- Resets the Intervals of Service
- Resets the sensors that measure steering angle (SAS)
- ABS Support for 50 Automobile Manufacturers in the United States, Asia, and Europe
- SRS Service for 50 Automobile Manufacturers in the United States, Asia, and Europe
- The functionality of Diesel Particulate Filters
- ABS Functionality in Both Directions
- Resets the battery adaptation and marks the replacement of the battery.
- Reads save and replay OBD2 live data.
Advance Features of Autel Maxicheck Pro
- Bi-Directional control
- Active Test
- Key Programming
- TPMS Reset
- ABS Bleeding
- Oil Reset
Difference Between Autel Scanner Maxicheck Pro-Vs. MD808 Pro:
|All 10 Test Modes – supports the latest OBDII test specifications described in J1979||yes||yes|
|Mode 6 of the OBDII||yes||yes|
|You should reset your service mileage and intervals.||yes||yes|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors||yes||yes|
|Auto VIN Determination||yes||yes|
|Systems diagnosis for complete packages|
|Advanced Service Functions||yes|
|Display and graph live data using the Original OBDOO Read Codes||yes||yes|
|Electronic systems with codes to be read and cleared||yes||yes|
|Reset and Registration of the Portable Battery||yes||yes|
|SRS(Reads Codes and Clear Codes) Technology.||yes||yes|
|Engine(Reads Codes and Clear Codes) Technology||yes||yes|
|EPB – Brake pad service Mode||yes||yes|
|The System SAS – Relearn the Steering Angle Sensor||yes||yes|
|3 US Manufacturers’ Power System Specific Codes||yes||yes|
|ABS (Reads Codes and Clear Codes)||yes||yes|
|Transmission of information (Reads Codes and Clear Codes)||yes||yes|
|Bleeding of the ABS brakes||yes|
|TPMS Communicate system||yes|
|Resets the TPMS settings||yes|
|Exhaust Gas After-Treatment DPF||yes||yes|
|Calibration of the Throttle is possible||yes|
|Injectors for Programming||yes|
|Replay and Storage of Live Data||yes|
|Testing Special Vehicle System||yes|
|One Year Limited Warranty||Yes||Yes|
|Internal Storage||32Gb SSD|
|Software Update||Free||1 Year Free|
|Color Screen||840 x 480 TFT||7 LCD Touchscreen|
|Processor||1.5G Quad Core|
|SD Memory Card||16Gb SD card||Support up to 32 Gb|
|Built-in Battery||Yes||3200mAh – 4.5 Hour|
How do I update my Autel?
This was the most asked question according to Autel Maxicheck Pro review, so here are two simple methods.
1st Method: The DS708 must be connected to the Internet by Ethernet or WiFi after registering on the website, and then Update can be selected from the DS708’s main screen.
A DS708 can begin downloading all updates once the Update page loads appropriately.
PS: Ethernet is required for high Internet speed.
2nd Method: Computer-based updates
When updating the software on the DS708, you can do it from the PC if you cannot download it directly to the device.
- 1. Download the DS708 PC Suite from our website by logging into your Autel ID and password.
- Connect a Windows machine with Internet access to the PC suite program.
- Using a card reader, log in using your Autel ID and password.
- The Update window will now appear. Whenever you forget your password, just click the link, and it will be retrieved.
- On the right, you can select one of the SD cards on your PC from the drop-down menu. Installing software updates is also possible by clicking the Install button. Make sure the scan tool is up to date by downloading and installing the necessary software updates.
- You will need to re-insert the SD card in the DS708 after downloading the new software.
Frequently Asked Questions about Autel Scanner Tools:
Is it possible to print the codes using this scanner?
You certainly can, but not immediately. According to the Autel website, all scan tool models starting with the AL419 and up may print from a computer. The directions, however, are not clear, and some users believe they may print directly. To print after connecting to a PC, you must first store and record error codes in the scanner’s memory. As a result, you won’t print straight from the scanner, but you can keep the regulations and print them later from a computer.
Is it possible to configure my keyless entry remote with this scanner?
No, you won’t be able to. Because this is a rudimentary code reader, you won’t be able to program your keyless entry remote using it. Its primary purpose is to read and clear diagnostic error codes. You’ll need to hunt for a more versatile and better scanner if you want to configure your keyless entry remote with it. However, you will have to pay a higher price for it.
The Autel Maxicheck Pro review is an incredible passage-level code peruser with a ton of valuable highlights. It can peruse and delete mistake codes, just as reset directing point sensors, resetting the oil light, and changing the Autel Maxicheck Pro review mileage. It also has an information base of more than 50 vehicle models that can be refreshed through the web.
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.